2/25/2007

Lent by the Numbers, days 2-5

2/22

Alcohol: 0
Rosary Decades: 1, plus thirty minutes' Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament (more on that later)
Clothing put in donation box: -1 (bought a new dress)

2/23

Alcohol: 0
Rosary Decades: 5
Clothing put in donation box: net 1 (3 in the box, but I went shopping again and got 2 things)


2/24

Alcohol: 1 beer with dinner, after sundown, because that counts as Sunday Vigil and I am totally on Team "Sundays Don't Count Toward the 40 Days of Lent."
Rosary Decades: 1
Clothing in donation box: 0

2/25

Alcohol: 0
Rosary Decades: 1
Clothing in donation box: I didn't count items, but it was two large shopping bags packed full. I feel lighter and more unencumbered/unattached already!

I don't know how long I'm going to keep track of this on the blog; I know it's tedious reading. But it helps me to see how I'm doing as I get started on my first real Lent.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I noticed that you have linked to Catholic Converts in your sidebar. Would you like to be added to the CC Blogroll? If not, please feel free to keep the link. We appreciate it. Just wanted to know if you wanted a link back? As a policy, I don't link to anyone who doesn't want to be linked to.

Anyway, thanks for the link!

2/25/2007 02:50:00 AM  
Blogger K.H. said...

Yes, I'd like to! Thanks.

2/25/2007 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

consider yourself added!

2/25/2007 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home