10/20/2005

Goals

In the interest of accountability, I am posting my goals, spiritual and otherwise, for tomorrow and next week.

1. Set the coffeemaker every night to have a fresh pot ready for me at 7 the next morning.
2. Rise before 7 AM, shower and read a chapter of the Bible over coffee. Pray.
3. Do at least one load of laundry every day.
4. Limit my computer use to the baby's naptimes and after dinner.
5. Go to bed by 11 PM each night.

Yes, it's simplistic. But I have to get a handle on the simple stuff before I can begin tackling the hard stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we from the same gene pool? lol! I also am NOT a morning person. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to try to follow your goals as well and I will be praying for you as I am trying!

Peace,
Tammy <><

10/22/2005 05:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home